Monday, October 19, 2009

Breaking out the Bling! - Deals of the week.

Space still available for the Stampin' Class on Saturday, October 24th! Give me a call if you would like to come!


This weeks deals of the week are all about embellishments and the lovely things you can use to add just that extra little touch to your projects. I have every one of these embellishments and I love them. To be honest I hoard them a little, but with this deal I can break them out and use them and then buy more! The sale for these items runs from today, October 19th - October 26th!

Give me a call to place your order today! Don't forget to book a party in the next month and a half to get something from the Mini Holidays Catalogue for just $14!


Basic Jumbo grommets
Reg. Price : $9.50
Sale Price : $6.49


Mini Library Clips
Reg. Price : $18.95
Sale Price : $12.99




Circle Designer brads
Reg. Price : $8.50
Sale Price : $5.49



1/2" Library clips
Reg. Price : $9.75
Sale Price : $5.49