Friday, April 2, 2010

Sneak peek at the Quick 6 Card Class & a card


I'm back, and so quick! I wanted to post a few sneak peeks for the Card class I am having on April 17th. Plus I wanted to show you a card just to let you know I have been papercrafting!
This class will be 6 cards for $15 dollars or free with a $25 purchase. Please go to my Stampin' Up! website or email me for an evite. Unfortunately, I am only accepting online RSVP's to ensure that I can keep track of everyone who is coming.
Thanks!

This is a card I made for a friend who is going through a difficult time healthwise. I used a colour challenge to start me off and the rest came together. I also used some Champagne shimmer paint on the white panel that gives it an elegant sheen. I love that they carried the shimmer paints over, so if you are like me and love it, you can still get it!
Hope to stamp with you soon!
Anna