Friday, April 23, 2010

Busy, busy and a card

So I am almost done with my April of craziness. I just finished a great presentation on the "Basics" of scrapbooking and cardmaking for 25 support staff in my school board. My great friend Tina came along and gave a fantastic presentation of scrapbooking and I could not have done this without her! Thanks Tina!


Above is one of the fun cards we did at my friend Vanessa's workshop. We used a lovely stamp set called "A Flower for all Seasons" and we coloured using our blender pens and ink pads. I love Certainly Celery , although at first I always just called it "Certain Celery" because I was certain that was it true name! So to finish this card we used the Certainly Celery Designer Paper and the Sating ribbon from the mini - I do love my ribbon! The card base is Orchid Opulence and the yellow is Apricot Appeal. These last two colours will be leaving at the end of June so if you love them like I do remember to stock up on anything in those colours. See the post below for a list of colours staying, coming and going. I got some samples of the new colours and they are fabulous!


My next Quick 6 card class will be May 15th from 10 am to 1 pm. Go to my Stampin' Up! Website for all the info and send me an email if you want to Join in the fun! We will be cracking into some new things from the newest summer mini coming out on May 1st! Again I am in trouble!



These are the 6 cards we made this month! Thanks to my friend Maggie for letting me borrow some of her designs!