Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last chance list starts today! and I am in trouble!

In preparation for all the new colours, stamps sets and fun accessories coming out July 1st, the Last Chance list is here!



Click here! to see all the great products that are going away. There is a discount from 25-50% off some of these items and it's great stuff!
Remember these products sell out fast so if there is something you really want call, email or shop online through my website to snap them up before I do.



To shop online go to my website, and click on shop now!



Here's a card to keep it interesting!


This card uses the Punched Posies, the Level 2 Hostess set in the Mini. When I saw it I had to have it. Such a fun set with images that match some of the most popular punches. Quick, easy and so fresh looking! If you would like this set, give me a call to book your summer stamping party. Summer is coming up and I have lots of stamping time on my hands!