Monday, June 14, 2010

Card Class Sneak and Birthday Open House




Here are some sneak peeks of what we will be making this Saturday. There is still some spots left so make sure to email me by Wednesday, June 16th to reserve your spot.



The cost is $15.00 or free with a $25 purchase.
It is from 10am to 1pm and will be held at St. Michaels school on Donald Street in the East End of Ottawa.
For more info be sure to go to my Stampin' Up! Website - link is on the right.

Also, my birthday is fast coming up and I wanted to share it will all my Stampin' friends.
I am having a birthday open house on Sunday, July 4th from 1-4pm.
Come and see the new catalogue and make 2 cards with some new goodies! There will be cake and prizes. As well, I have to make room for new stuff so I will be having a rummage sale, and you get first crack at stamp sets, paper, ink and so much more. For more information please go to my Stampin' Up! website. And please RSVP by June 21st, so I have enough cake for everyone!
Anna